dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

all elected officials are crazy

it's official. our crazy president's smug face during his speech last night which said nothing is partial proof. my boss provided the rest of it.

she's crazy. there is no other way to say it. yesterday we got into a screaming match which she won cuz well she's my boss and i have to do what she says in the end if i want to keep my job. i was tempted to just leave. just walk out and say a big fuck u to her dumb primadonna fat ass but i stopped myself. because i'm 8 months pregnant and, well, i need the health insurance and my paid leave.

so i sat here for the rest of the day. just stewing. angry that i have to be in an uncomfortable and stressful environment for 4 more weeks. i hate it that during the convo she screams that she works 12 hour days.. when really she works more like 12 hour weeks and her staff clocks in at 60-75 hours weeks.

so now i refuse to stay late for meetings. i refuse to push myself more than i absolutely have to for this woman. i'm not going to put myself in a position where my sanity and my child's health can be in danger. fuck her.. it's her name on the line. so now this job has become nothing more than a pay check. a mediocre one at that.

2 Comments:

Blogger moonshadow said...

That bitch is creating a "hostile work environment" and you might mention that to her. You are big pregnant and she needs to step off. Sometimes not getting upset with them scares them. That way she can't steal the energy that you and the baby need.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

75 hr weeks? i hope you're not on salary ... but yes, keep it together for another month

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home