dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my poor baby..

she had her check up yesterday and got 4 shots!!! she cried so much it broke my heart. My beau couldn't watch and closed his eyes and helped comfort her afterwards.
i didn't come to work so i could spend the day with her yesterday and make her feel better... but i was bombarded with txt messages from my job about when i was coming in and all the things i had to take care of. it was annoying.

now i'm getting more responsibility thrown at me. hopefully they'll also throw some more money at me but i have to ASK... instead of it being given in the same way more work was being given to me. but even if they give me a raise is more money worth not being home with my bella when she's hurting. or when she's happy... or when she's sleeping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home