dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, November 07, 2008

on a serious note...

i think i'm getting too serious. about EVERYTHING. i barely crack a smile. i leave depressing comments on people's blogs. i'm not as funny - ok i'm still funny but i'm not getting the joy i used from making fun of people.

am i stressed? am i unhappy? i don't know and i'm too tired to find out. i just want to be alone. watch House and forget that i have stuff to do. forget that i have potty training... middle states accreditation for my school to prepare for... cleaning... not even eating is appetizing to me. what's wrong with me?? i havn't felt like this in a very long time. i have been thinking of having a drink.. but i settle for rum cake instead. i've even taken to getting emotionally distressed after coworkers are particularly snippy with me. like anger and tears people... and the snapping at the husband is at an old time high... well.. he deserves it most of the time.

i think i'm depressed.
*sarg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sofi,
boooooo to depression. thanks for voting addabbo. call me. we should hang out, drink, and not dance.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Need some more RockBand? Are you mad I didn't have wine last night? Need to dance it off at La Cueva? Let me know, I'm all in - but no crying, okay? =) Anything to get you back to leaving better-er, positive-r and happier comments.....Besos.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home