dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monday, the 13th...and the defense of my band

so yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. two years ago it was friday, the 13th a date that my hubby and i thought was appropriate for our wedding... as i scare him every monring when i wake up without make up.. haha.. no really i'm hot even with morning breath. haha

so we had a chill day at home and then at that wonderful bulk store sent from the gods... bjs that is. (i always wondered y they would call a store bjs.... it so dirrrrty haha). we had a good time. of

0

so this post was interrupted by a little 2.5 year old that didn't want to go to sleep. so... i lost the thread of my thoughts... and so we move on.

my husband has been annoying me lately... (haha see how we move from anniversary bliss to annoyance??) he's obsessed with the elections. i mean obsessed. and he can't even vote. he listens to republican radio stations all day.. to see what the "enemy" is saying. so believe me i'm annoyed during our morning drive. I argue with him to change the station. even if it's talk radio lets listen to a friendlier one.. please?? so he thinks because i refuse to listen that i'm ignoring the state of the country and i'm doomed or something.

THEN... on hi5(guiltiy pleasure of us both) he writes a comment on his page stating..."El Problema es q la Gente de USA no lee. Uds. no leen. That's how they get away with everything...Michael RuppertSigan jugando Xbox y RockBand Wii..have a nice afterlife!"

REALLY!!!! am i wrong to take this personally?? i mean he didn't write it on my page but as a status on his. but still.. that sounds a little to identical to ME!!! so i wrote on my page... "the problem is that you believe everything you read. Leave my rockband and my future xbox alone. I know more than you think but that doens't mean i have to be miserable and not have fun."

and so the hi5 battle begins. i'm just annoyed cuz when it comes to politics i'm the one he comes to with questions... and these times... are not signs that the world is going to end plumaboy... so stop talking about putting bars up on my windows... stop talking about my liver slowly deteriorating cuz i eat pizza... stop taking personal jabs at me on a public page cuz i told you to stop being dramatic... stop focusing on the negative.. sonriele a la vida que solo tienes una and sing a little song on rock band.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Loving it!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home