dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, October 09, 2008

little args of the day

in no particular order:

  • i hate it that i can't blog or comment on other people's blogs during the hours of 8AM- 3PM. See i work in a school and blogger is blocked during that time. i can read people's blog and view my own but i can't write any new posts. that doesn't make sense to me. i mean... think about it. i can read crazy blogs that have explicit details and such but i can't write a new post. wtf???
  • it doesn't take 3 licks to get to the center of the tootsie pop... and my teeth hurt because of it.
  • someone stole my scissors from my desk. and i have to cut a piece of paper right now.
  • i eat way too much candy at school and can't stop myself. it's damaging my voluptuous figure.
  • i can't believe it took me almost 4 years to learn to do this:

It's sad but true... little guy was trapped in my PC until today... now you all get to see him.







  • i'm annoyed that i don't have money to go out this weekend... cuz i need that money to buy things like food... i remember a time when i wouldn't eat lunch for a week just so i could go dancing and drink wine... i guess it's not a good diet for the little ones.
  • i'm annoyed i can't go pumpkin picking with ecuabella cuz my hubby is working and he wants to go with us so i have to wait for a day that he's not working to take her when i can take her by myself... the conversation just happened and i'm still annoyed.. can you tell??
  • and finally i'm sad cuz i felt sexy on wednesday.. and today i feel like an ugly
it's a duck people.. get it???

arg...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ecuafea is ecuabonita.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

LOL. It's about time you blessed us with some images. Thanks for asking me how to do it. LOL. Besos, arg girl. Can I have some candy????

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home