dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008

the ultimate arg...

so i have a question for my blog reader (note the singular)..

how often do you think of ur exes???

yet another post that may make my husband angry but i've been wondering if it's normal to be thinking about ur ex. as in... is his life as miserable as i hope it would be??? or is he happy?? and more importantly.. how often does he think about me???

well i must confess that i have. i'll be clear i love my husband and my family and am greteful everyday for them. but i wonder all the time. maybe it's my wish to be so unforgetable that he's thinking of me all the time regretting how he hurt me. my hope that he's pinning over me... not cuz i'm pinning over him but because damn it... he shoud be regretting what he did.

and i don't understand people that stay friends with their exes. i mean besides people who have kids together. it doesn't make sense to me... i don't want to know that he's happy with some other chick. i don't want him to know anything about me... so y stay friends unless u want to hold on to the chance that u'll reconcile.

and then i feel guilty about thinking about him... about wishing him ill (although much less ill than when we first broke up. i'm over it u know). and i feel bad that after 8 years i couldn't stay friends with him. that i didn't want to cuz let's face it i really didn't like him all that much. and then i get sad that it took me 8 years and for him to cheat on me for me to realize that. it's not a good feeling. feeling like u wasted a good chunk of ur life to someone who really was a big fat poopie head. and that makes me say *sarg... quickly followed by an ARG cuz i shouldn't feel guilty about anything... or sad. i'm married to a husband that although is annoyed with me will go out and buy me wonderful sushi just cuz and tolerates my tantrums when i can't find something. and have wonderful kids that make me laugh all day long

so is that normal?? and can anyone find out for me if he's thinking of me?? :0)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think about my exes. and i certainly dont wish them ill. and it's easy to be friends with someone years later if youve both moved on and dont have feelings for that person anymore. but what do i know, i'm a just a cracker who is disappointed you didn't blog about international talk like a pirate day a week a half ago. arg.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

You should keep this up. I like being entertained! =)

Wish him ill, he deserves it! Just remember that you guys could have been married, you could have had children but you were spared of those things. You stayed because that was what you heart told you to do at the time. You did right the right things. He didn't.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well on occasion i do... and i wish i'd see them on the street [ok, in the mall or at target] and laugh an evil laugh saying HAHA i got a family and you suck and you're single... but whenever i do see them i just gloat that i have some darn beautiful kids and am married... they even stare at how cute my kids are... there was SOMEONE willing to put up with me but they have no one willing to put up with them yet... hehe...not that i had alotta exes since my mouth tended to um, tell the truth a little too harshly and bust their ego like an egg falling outta a 10 story building... still i think its a tad normal to think about the people in your past [especially ones who hurt you] and wonder if they are feeling what you once felt... or if they are happy... or if you are the only one who married and decided to grow up....

9:37 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

I love your blog, missy. You have been nominated.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home