dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, November 17, 2008

what do u think??

do you like my picture??

i think it makes my nose look big. i mean i have a big nose. thanks dad! but i mean it really looks big.

i had some misgivings about posting my picture on this blog. see at one time this thing really was anonymous. my little place where i could air my dirty laundry and not care who read it.. after all who would know i was the angry pirate.

but now... who really reads this thing but my family and that one white friend i have??

so there i posted my picture so u guys could make fun of my big nose and know that i am ECUAFEA!!! (do the He-man voice in ur head while u read that)

and yes freak.. i will go out for drinks with u.. but i'm broke... soooo it's on u right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Did Friday night help? My house stunk - I had to open ALL the windows, Febreeze everything twice and throw out the garbage, lysol that can and wash all the dishes twice. I think it got better.....oh, and my stomach is still a bit funny......big nose? Never noticed. Oh, well, don't make fun of my Godfather! =)Besos.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye dios mio! tu nose es muy giganto!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home